Download – Sample PDF Drawings Set
Following sample drawings set has been created by PanelDraw 3.1. Click to download.
Download – User Manual / Video Tutorial
You can view the video tutorial snippet on Youtube PanelDraw Tutorial or click on the following link to download the user manual for PanelDraw 3.1. It contains specific instructions on how to download and run this software.
Download – Trial Version
Click on the following link to download the Free Trial Version. The software is compatible with WINDOWS based Operating Systems. Please note that for Trial Version, output as only PDF format is supported.
Note: We also help with sourcing of electrical switchgear, components and panels. Do send us your enquiries to us through the contact form.
Download – Sample DXF File
To check whether your Drawing Software (Autocad/Draftsight/Other) is compatible with the DXF file format try the following:
- Download the Sample DXF File. http://paneldraw.com/PCC1_01.dxf
- Right Click on the Downloaded File and select “Open With… ” <Your Software Application> .
- The application shall load and (most probably) a blank screen shall show up.
- Carry out a “ZOOM -> EXTENTS”. In AutoCAD it is accomplished by:
- Type ZOOM and press [ENTER].
- Type E and press [ENTER].
- The SAMPLE drawing should now show up.
- In case you need further help, please Contact Us and we shall be happy to assist you.